Last updated on March 25th, 2021 at 08:45 am
Apps developed with and running on AI are huge business and will take over the development field eventually.
This post is a guest submission. Please see our Affiliate Disclosure & Notification for details.
Artificial Intelligence or AI is noted to be one of the biggest trends in the field of app development. AI is mainly pouring into every routine-based activity of today’s world, mainly in production, education, economics or medicine through mobile apps. Learning how AI works for mobile app development is important, especially if you are playing the role of mobile developers.
The complexities and troubles with AI seem to be decreasing and there is an ease in functioning, which has increased with advances in technology.
The Current Market
The present AI market is always in prime position and is likely to blossom within the upcoming years. In 2016, AI was a $3 billion industry and estimated to reach $90 billion by 2025.
This is one of the primary factors on why the top mobile app development firms are upgrading their present skillsets and their apps. And they are also trying to quip the same with AI developers and their AI based apps.
Neural Network is one Major Benefit of AI for the Mobile App Development Sector
One of the major things about AI is its machine learning value. ML or Machine Learning is now of great use for some technologies like voice synthesis, forecasting, financial market like real estate value, automotive, aerospace, credit counseling, mortgages and even some military uses like recognizing images, signals and autopilot.
- These functions can now be carried out by neural networks. Such networks are not just present these days but have become a major part of the modern world.
- Some common uses illustrate just how much we’re associated with machine learning these days. Whenever you mail a letter, there will be automatic mails sorting and address recognition machines being used.
- In the field of banking, the automatic check reader, signature authentication system and automatic voice recognition owe their existence to neural networks.
Microsoft and Google have now upgraded their current translation apps with neural networks. They have actually released AI based offline language translator apps, designed for Android and iOS uses. Neural based network algorithms are now proven to be quite effective and availed users with that offline based working capability.
Tune in with Amazon’s Alexa to Set up New Standards
Whenever the matter revolves around voice controlling assistants, Amazon is way ahead of others. Even though Google is making some strides to become compatible with extra products, Alexa from Amazon has already done its part and integrated with thousands of devices & services.
- Voice control and mobile will merge together to form the best user experience. It can further reduce number of the pain points that users might have.
- Smarter home devices will take note of things they are asked to do frequently, and begin doing them on their own.
Why Adding AI in Mobile Devices Make Sense these Days
Now, you must be wondering why there is a growing demand of AI in the field of mobile devices these days. The digital experts from Big Drop Inc can help with any AI mobile app questions.
- The first reason is the latency. Computing and training AI models on mobile devices is likely to save a great trip back and forth from central servers normally used to provide remote instruction.
- Security is yet another reason for people to address AI in the field of mobile application. As data otherwise journey from the devices to the server and then back, AI on the mobile will present some little opportunities for privacy breaches and data security.
- Aim for connectivity while dealing with AI and mobile network. As the model gets to consume data on devices and won’t need to communicate with the network, there is no need to invest some money for internet connectivity.
- In terms of battery, you cannot say enough while praising AI for mobile devices. The current lack of data transfer and the network independence will need less energy to just operate. So, that will make AI on the mobile field a lot better for that extra power consumption.
So, now you know why more and more app development companies and app developers are welcoming AI in their current fields. Procuring mobile apps with proficient integration of artificial intelligence will not just make it easier for app developers to work with, but will further help customers to navigate new apps easily. You don’t have to know rocket science to operate a new app anymore.
Subscribe to Our Mailing List
If you found the information in this post helpful, we'd love to have you join our mailing list. We promise we won't spam you, we only send out emails once a month or less.