Last updated on October 9th, 2023 at 12:13 am
Mobile marketing is a massive part of your online business strategy (or at least it should be).
This post is a guest submission. Please see our Affiliate Disclosure & Notification for details.
The primary concern for all business owners and marketers is to find out the most effective ways in which they can reach out to more and more people and covert them into loyal customers. The key? Mobile marketing.
In order to achieve this feat, it’s simply not enough to have a great business idea. If you really want to make a serious impact in this growing and competitive market, you will need to stimulate the minds of the users so that they end up making a buying decision just as you want.
Given the present market scenario and the change in the user behavior, the only effective and result driven way to reach out to more customers in quick time is to make the best use of the mobile devices.
This is a great idea but mobile marketing strategy is completely different from any other forms of business marketing and product promotion. Your primary objective is to drive more traffic to your eCommerce site and get more and more customers to buy your product or service.
It all depends on:
- How effective you create your mobile marketing strategy and
- How much can you afford to spend on your marketing and advertising of your product.
However, most importantly, you will need to know your customers. If you do not, then your business will surely fail, no matter how strong and carefully designed your mobile marketing strategy is. It is only then you will be able to do as well as LibertyLending.com or any other ecommerce sites.
Building a Successful Mobile Marketing Strategy
In order to build a successful and result driven mobile marketing strategy, you will need to first know your customers inside out. It will then help you to deliver them with exactly what they need. In order to know your customers well, you must look for the answers to a few specific questions such as:
- Where does your customer live?
- What is their income level?
- What is the population of your customer base?
- What are your customers’ pain points?
- How old is your customer?
- What is their education level?
Most importantly, you must know which mobile marketing strategy is the best one for your business, given the fact that here are so many strategies and channels to reach out to your customers. The above answers will help you a great deal in this matter.
Choose the Best Channels
The importance of knowing the above answers is that it will help you to know almost everything that you need to know about our target customers and shift your focus to your mobile marketing strategy. Most importantly, it will help you to choose the best channels to promote your brand and product and to grab the attention of the customers irrespective of their varied demographics.
Some of the chief marketing channels that you should consider are:
Paid marketing: This is the most common way you can reach out to your customers and most of the businesses rely on wither of the two ways:
- Pay-per-click or PPC advertising – This mode of marketing typically involves using the Google Shopping campaigns along with managing the product data feed.
- Affiliate sale networksIn this method other websites and blogs are allowed to sell your product in exchange for a cut of the revenue. You will just need to list all of the available different affiliate sale networks that you want to use for promoting your business through.
Organic marketing: This is one of the most popular way to reach out to more and more customers. The different ways in which you enjoy the best of organic marketing are:
- Social media – This involves using social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn and others. You simply have to know on which channel mot of your customers are and on which you want to dedicate most of your attention and efforts.
- SEO or Search Engine Optimization– This involves creating and promoting the most awesome content so that people can find your site and product more easily and you can earn more traffic to your site organically through search.
All you have to do is develop a list of useful and effective articles that you can use successfully for your mobile content marketing strategy and a content roadmap. If you don’t have enough resources to this in-house, you can alternately outsource it as well to create the most effective content.
You can also use different blogger networks that could be a mix of all, organic or paid affiliate sale programs. Just create a list of all the key bloggers and influencers with relation to your specific product category to gain the best results and higher reach out.
Persuade the Visitors
Therefore, the most important thing that you should consider to make your mobile marketing strategy most effective is to know the best ways in which you can persuade the visitors to your site to buy your product once they visit your ecommerce site.
- For this you will first need to find out the optimal mix of your marketing strategy and mobile platforms to use.
- You will also need to make the best use of the advertising tools that are available on the internet.
However, the success of your marketing efforts will largely depend, if not fully, on the specific segment of your customers that you want to target.
For instance, if you are into a SaaS market and deal with such products that will help you to target Millennials, you will need to design and follow an entirely different marketing strategy as that of an e-commerce physical product that especially target the baby boomers.
Your final consideration should involve the amount that you want to spend on your mobile marketing strategy to acquire more customers. For this, you will need to understand the concept of Lifetime Value of Customer or LTV. In literal sense, it is the formula that will help you to understand how much time an average customer may spend on your site. All these strategies and consideration will help you to make the best use of mobile for marketing.